Tennessee Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy is the only organization specifically dedicated to the issues and challenges facing Gastroenterology in Tennessee. Membership is limited to physicians practicing gastroenterology and/or gastrointestinal endoscopy, and those enrolled in an approved training program directly related to gastroenterology. If you are not a member, please see About Us for more information
Tennessee Society for Gastroenterology and Endoscopy is a statewide professional association for physicians. TSGE was founded with the primary goals of:
- Physician medical education
- Advocacy on behalf of patients.
The TSGE annual meeting provides continuing medical education for both physicians and nurses each November. The high quality of this meeting rivals that of national GI meetings.
TSGE's purposes are:
- To further knowledge of gastroenterology and gastrointestinal disease
- To further teaching of gastroenterology and gastrointestinal endoscopic methods of examination and to establish the proper use of these methods
- To establish and improve standards of care and skill in the board field of gastroenterology and gastrointestinal endoscopy